– These terms and conditions of sale specify the rights and obligations of the web user (hereafter the “Customer”) in respect of the products sold in the electronic catalog of the julietteozouf.com website (hereafter the “Website”) within the framework of a distance selling system. – The contract established in the case of an effective order made within the framework and according to the conditions set forth in these terms and conditions, is that of the regulation on distance selling, pursuant, in particular, to the Consumer Code, as well as the specific provisions set forth below. – The order implies irrevocable acceptance of the terms and conditions. The Customer states that (s)he has the capacity to enter into this contract, i.e. (s)he is of legal age and not under guardianship. – The Customer’s full acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale involves ticking the box “I accept the general terms and conditions of sale”. Ticking this box will be considered as having the same value as a handwritten signature by the Customer. These T & Cs take precedence over any other document.
– The products offered for sale are those listed on the Website on the day that the Website is accessed by the Customer. The Website does not sell products which are used, defective or inferior to market standards. – We draw the Customer’s attention to the fact that the photographs illustrating our products may differ slightly from reality due to the Customer’s screen settings and the lighting when the photo shoot took place. Furthermore, as these are artisanal creations, the items may have irregularities or differences in colors, all of which are inherent to this type of production and cannot be considered to be major defects. The Company’s liability cannot be sought and the validity of the order cannot be affected in respect thereof. – The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are purely indicative and not binding upon the Company. Customers may obtain further information by contacting Company’s Customer service team.
– It is not necessary to create a personal account to submit an order via the Website. The Customer also has the option of ordering using the “instant checkout” form provided on the Website and following the instructions. – After checking the content of the order, and the total cost thereof (products ordered, shipping charges, optional services), and correcting any errors, the Customer shall definitively confirm it at the payment stage. This confirmation shall have the value of entering into a contract. – Once the contract is concluded, the Company will email the Customer a receipt for the order, containing a summary of the information entered in the order form. The invoice for the order will also be provided as an attachment to the e-mail sent to the Customer. – The languages in which the contract can be concluded with the julietteozouf.com website are French and English.
– For payment of product prices and shipping costs, the Customer shall follow the procedures indicated in the order form. – The Customer has the option to pay by debit or credit card . The following cards are accepted: Carte Bleue, MasterCard®, Visa®. – Upon payment, the bank will request personal information about the Customer to verify the identity of the cardholder and validate the transaction. The Customer shall provide his/her credit/debit card number, according to the type of card, the expiration date thereof and the security number (3-digit number on the back of the card). – The Customer guarantees the seller during the validation of his/her order, that (s)he is in good standing with the issuer of the credit/debit card. – The financial information shall be transferred via an encrypted protocol to banks providing services related to remote electronic payment without third parties ever gaining access there to.
5.1 Availability and Shipping times
– Juliette Ozouf products are produced only in very limited quantities. . Therefore, it is possible that the piece that the Customer wishes to buy is not in stock, even though the words “Add to Cart” are displayed on the Website. If applicable, the Customer will be notified and the piece will not be made to order by our workshop. – The attention of the Customer is drawn to the fact that shipping times may vary from a few days. – We strive to reduce this period as much as we can and invite the Customer to consulte his account to inquire about the real-time availability .
5.2 Delivery times
– The Website delivers throughout the European Union and the rest of the world (see list of countries where we deliver our products). The ordered product is delivered to the address which appears on the Customer’s purchase order. The delivery address may differ from the billing address. – The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as the delivery method chosen by the Customer. The Website shall not be held liable for any delay due to customs clearance of the exported goods. – The delivery times specified below only apply following shipment of the order. Delivery is performed using Registered Post with Track & Trace ID number : Delivery within 1 to 3 business days.
– In case of damage, the Customer specifies and clarifies its reservations on the delivery note, a copy of which is sent by post or by carrier to the Company. In this respect, it is up to the Customer to check the contents, compliance and condition of the product upon delivery. This check is deemed to have occurred when the Customer, or a person duly authorized by him/her, signs the delivery note presented by the postal worker or by the carrier.
– Despite the care taken in the preparation of orders, it is possible that a product may be missing, or that an error may occur during the preparation. If you encounter such an error, please report it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
The prices indicated online, are all in Euros, all taxes included.
We reserves the right to change the prices at any time and with immediate effect. It is understood that the prices charged will be based on the rates in effect at the time of the validation of the order, subject to availability. This also applies for the French VAT amount and any change will be immediately reflected on the invoiced price. However, the prices thus modified will only be applicable to new orders and not to those which have already been accepted.
For orders to be delivered in countries outside the European Union, the French VAT will be automatically deducted from the invoiced amount.
In accordance with article L221-18 of the French Consumer Code, the Customer has fourteen (14) days to return the purchase, without having to provide a reason. This fourteen (14) day period begins: – as of the day on which the Customer, or a third party that is not the carrier, designated by the Customer, receives the ordered item, – or, in the case of an order which includes several items which are delivered separately, as of the day on which the Customer, or a third party that is not the carrier, designated by the Customer, receives the last item.
– The Customer must notify the Company by completing the online form available in the “My Merchandise Returns” section of his/her account on the Website. In the case that an account has not been created, it is also possible to issue a return request by sending the return form (available below and accessible via the hyperlink in the order confirmation email) or by sending a clear statement, by :- Email to the address email@example.com; or by – Regular mail to Juliette Ozouf – 20 rue de l’Echaudé, 75006 Paris (date as per postmark)
– The Customer must return the product within fourteen (14) days of notification of his/her return to the following address; return shipping costs are at the Customer’s expense:
Juliette Ozouf SARL
20 rue de l’Echaudé
On receipt, and after verification, of the goods returned by the Customer, the Company shall refund the payments received within fourteen (14) days and,no refund of the shipping costs. – However, we will only accept to exchange and refund pieces if all the following conditions are met: 1) The product must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged 2) The product must be returned in its original packaging along with the invoice.
– In the event that the return of the product by the Customer is due to an error by the Website, such as a product missing from the order, a non-compliant product (subject to Article 3 hereof) or a manufacturing defect in the product, the Company undertakes to refund, in addition to the purchase price of the product, the shipping costs incurred by the Customer for the delivery of the product. The Customer must report the error by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order. – No refund may be made to any Customer who has not exercised his/her right of return under the terms of this Article. – A credit note is valid for 6 months on the Website
All Products are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in Articles L217-4 et seq. of the French Consumer Code. Products are covered by the legal warranty against hidden defects as defined in Article 1641 et seq. of the French Civil Code. In accordance with this warranty, the Customer may either cancel the sale of the product or be entitled to a price reduction.
– For further information or to make a complaint, Customers can contact customer service at the following address: email@example.com
The Site is the property of the Company. It is protected by international laws and treaties concerning copyright as well as those concerning intellectual property. All rights related to the Site and the concept of the Company’s entire activity, their original and innovative nature, in particular intellectual property rights for the text, literary, artistic, graphic (including photographs) and audio-visual creations, IT developments, HTML developments and other intellectual work and, in general, any creations that may be protected by intellectual property law such as images, logos, format, style guide, structure, ergonomics, colour codes, typography, fonts, the basic graphics, graphical organisation of screens, layout, backgrounds, visual identity of the Site, belong to the Company or are regularly used by the latter, without any limitation. The Customer undertakes not to undermine directly or indirectly the Company or Site, or infringe the Company’s rights.
– Customers have the option of configuring their browser in order to receive notification of cookies and refuse installation on their device. By removing or deactivating the Site cookies, Internet users run the risk of not being able to access certain Site functionalities. – To use the Site, it is not necessary that Customers allow the installation of cookies, but they must restart the session as such for each of the services that requires prior registration or session start-up.
– What types of cookie does the Site use? The Site uses four types of cookie:
– Technical cookies: they enable Internet users to browse the Site and use functionalities such as the basket or Wishlist.
– Analytical cookies: the Site uses Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users that visit the Site. These cookies make it possible to measure and analyse the way in which Internet users browse the Site. This information allows the Company to continually improve its services and facilitate the buying process of Site users. For more information about this, see Google Analytics’ privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
– Customisation cookies: when Internet users browse or buy on the Site, the Site remembers its preferences (e.g. their likes or preferred language). By means of these cookies, it is possible to provide a simpler, quicker and more customised browsing experience for users.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to display important announcements for users. In addition, they limit the number of times that each user views an announcement and helps the Company to measure the effectiveness of its publicity campaigns. By browsing the Site, the user accepts that the Company will download this type of cookie on to its device and make use of it when the user visits the Site in future.
– The terms and conditions are changed regularly, notably to take into consideration any potential regulatory changes. The new terms and conditions shall apply as of the date of their publication on the Website.
– These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law, with the exception of any other applicable international convention including the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980.
If any one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale should prove null and void or unenforceable by virtue of a law or regulation or following an enforceable decision of a competent court, the Parties expressly agree that this Agreement will not be affected by the invalidity of the clause concerned. Should one of the parties not require at any time, the strict performance by the other party of any provision or condition of this terms and conditions, this will not be considered to constitute a permanent waiver of this provision or condition.
By using our site, you agree to our terms and conditions.
The Juliette Ozouf team.